This is Rolf Haggstrom. He has offered to be my waxer during the Olympics which is fantastic! Rolf waxes for the Swedish National Team in Ski-O and comes from just outside the ski metropolis, Ostersund in North Sweden.
I'm having a good laugh at myself. When I first saw this post, I thought this stoic looking swedish man was your body waxer.. but now I get it, he's your ski waxer.
Hey I'm from the mountainless midwest of America and just don't know these things!
Rory's dash to the Winter Olympics on a pair of skis....
Race Date: 17th February 10am.
Event: 15 km Nordic Skiing, classic. Interval start.
Venue: Ski Stadium Pragelato Plan.
Arrival Torino: 4th February
Depart Torino: 19th February
1 Comments:
I'm having a good laugh at myself. When I first saw this post, I thought this stoic looking swedish man was your body waxer.. but now I get it, he's your ski waxer.
Hey I'm from the mountainless midwest of America and just don't know these things!
Good luck out there.
carye
By
Ms. Bathtub, at 8:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home